- How can I reach Balaji Coaching Centre?
You can reach Balaji Coaching Centre campus, required, with the help of Location map of Balaji Coaching Centre buildings in Chandigarh.
- When & how can I enquire for Admission at Balaji Coaching Centre?
You can enquire about Balaji Coaching Centre courses and other information either by calling on our helpline numbers 9216772727, or can also visit Balaji Coaching Centre campus (SCO 276,First Floor Sector 32-D, Chandigarh at our office timings between 7am-9pm. You can also visit Balaji Coaching Centre Information Centers for Course related information.
- What is the Admission Process at Balaji Coaching Centre
Process for Admission at Balaji Coaching Centre includes:
- Collect information regarding courses, fee structure, class schedule, and class venue. You can also get detailed brochures for Classroom Courses.
- Purchase and fill applicationform either from Balaji Coaching Centre for Free. Also you can fill application form online from Balaji Coaching Centre website for Free.
- Submit Application Format at Balaji Coaching Centre. In case you are qualified for any scholarship please contact at Balaji Coaching Centre . Also you need to submit Marksheet of 10th class or 12th class along with one Photo id proof of either student or parent at the time of submitting Application form. Photo Id may include Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id card.
- When do I have to report at Balaji Coaching Centre after Admission confirmation?
You can reach Balaji Coaching Centre center 4-5 days, accordingly, before class commencement so that you can make necessary arrangements for accommodation and conveyance.
- Is there any hostel facility for students at Balaji Coaching Centre?
Balaji Coaching Centre does not own any hostel however; there are many hostels available for boys/girls near Balaji Coaching Centre.
- What are the cost of living / charges for Boarding & Lodging for a student in Chandigarh?
For residence there are many options in Chandigarh City. You can come and visit here and can choose the best option suitable for you. Also you can get assistance from Balaji Coaching Centre STUDENT WELFARE SOCIETY for hostel facilities.
- How will I come to know that my ward is attending his classes regularly?
At Balaji Coaching Centre we have Attendance Monitoring cell that monitors student’s attendance and you will be informed via sms and phone call if your ward is not attending his classes regularly.
- My ward is studying in Balaji Coaching Centre in class IX. Now on being promoted to next class does he have to fill a new Application Form?
No, student promoted to higher class need not to fill new Application Form. You can take admission in next class by showing your current Application Form number.
- Do you provide any demo classes?
Yes we provide any demo classes. This will help the students to understand the concept taught by the teachers in the class room.